Get active and volunteer for one or more of Temple’s vision teams! Below is an outline of the teams and their team leaders. Find what interests you and volunteer. Thank you for your support!
Worship Vision Leader – Mark Davis email@example.com
Music Vision Leader – Laura Sparks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship/Music Team: Worship and Music are the most important aspects of Temple. Have an interest in worship and music? Then this is your team.
- Shabbat (Classic, Family and Music)
- High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur)
- Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Purim and Hanukkah
- Worship Materials, Spaces and Services
Membership Vision Leader – Sarah Mansfield email@example.com
- Programming Team: Looking for motivated individuals who can orchestrate programming and events for the entire congregation.
- General Programming
- Involvement and Volunteering
- Mentoring members who recently converted and those who are in the process of converting.
- Membership Team: Can you strike up a conversation with others? The Membership Team may be for you! Create and implement ways to reach out to potential members.
- New Members Team: Have a great personality and can welcome our new members? The New Members Team will connect with new members and provide support as they become engaged in Temple membership.
IT/Communications Vision Leader – Samantha Kemp Carlin firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT/Communications Team: Do you love to create and market products and services? Have an interest in communicating events and programs to our Temple congregants? Support is needed on a wide variety of projects involving technology and communications.
- Bulletin (Quarterly)
- Social Media
Education Vision Leader – Sally Frank email@example.com
- Education Team: Do you enjoy creating educational programming and curriculum for all ages? The Education Team works on creating new and existing programming for a meaningful Jewish experience.
- Adult Education
- B’nai Mitzvot
- Torah Study
- Youth Group Team: Work with our youngest members to create and support great events and programming.
Finance Vision Leader – Bill Grund firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Team: Enjoy crunching numbers on paper or in an Excel spreadsheet? Then the Finance Team is for you! Assist in a variety of ways from dues reassessment to fundraising.
- Endowment Investment Committee
- Endowment Managers
- Dues Setting/Dues Reassessment
- Special Events
Building and Grounds – Ben Swartz email@example.com
- Building and Grounds Team: Are you a fixer-upper with a knack for restoration? Enjoy getting your hands dirty? The Building and Grounds Team works on projects including landscaping, building maintenance and recommends projects that need to be addressed. Will also include projects related to our cemetery.
- Building and Grounds Security
Social Action Vision Leader – Rachele Hjelmaas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Action Team: Enjoy helping others who need our assistance? Do you want to make a difference in the community and meet great people? The Social Action Team coordinates events to help those in need. Whether a building project with Habitat for Humanity or serving a meal at a homeless shelter, help coordinate social action events across our community.
- Programming (Congregation-wide)
- Youth Group
- Community Relations Team: Do you have a passion for meeting with people from other religious backgrounds? The Community Relations Team organizes events that bring the religious community together. As a representative from Temple, you’ll engage with other religious institutions to establish and sustain meaningful and productive relationships.
- Caring Team: Are you a compassionate person? Want to make a difference to those in our Temple community needing a helping hand or a shoulder to lean on? Includes coordinating and reaching out to those who have suffered a loss of a family member, scheduling meals and organizing rides so our elderly can attend services and other events.