Thank you to our Donors and Contributors!
- John and Cyril Mandelbaum
- Norman Mandelbaum and Marilyn Parsons
- Thomas and Barbara Carlstrom for the custom-built ark and reading table.
- Jody Kolmen for her donation toward hiring an interior designer.
- Temple Israel in Burlington, Iowa for the donation of the two Torah scrolls and the Shabbat Menorahs.
- Linda Cohen for leading the design of the Chapel.
- Caroline Levine and Lois Fingerman for consulting on the design.
- Chuck Fuller – Professional Design Consultant
- Charles Stanton and Jake Heilman – Painting
Thank you to the Temple Leadership and Staff!
Alan Adato – Temple President
Temple Board of Trustees
David Kaufman – Rabbi
David Muenchrath – Executive Director
Wendy Beckerman – B’nai Mitzvah Coordinator
Erin Plank – Office Manager
Temple Passover Seder
Friday, April 19
Temple B’nai Jeshurun’s congregational Seder will be Friday, April 19 at 6:15 p.m.
We will have an Erev Shabbat Service in the sanctuary that evening at 5:30 p.m.
The Seder will begin afterwards at approximately 6:15 pm.
Rabbi David Kaufman, Ira Lacher, Laura Sparks and Sam Miller will lead the Seder.
Bring sweets for our Seder’s dessert table.
Seder guests – please bring a Passover dessert for our sweet table.
Please remember to use only products or ingredients that are appropriate for Passover.
The variety of homemade desserts makes this portion of the meal special.
Contact Information and Deadlines
Seder reservations will be taken until Wednesday, April 10, or until spaces are filled.
Please make reservations by any of the following:
Call the Temple Office at (515) 274-4679
E-mail to Office@templebnaijeshurun.org
Mail or bring the SEDER RESERVATION FORM 2019 to the Temple Office at
5101 Grand Avenue – Des Moines, IA 50312